- It's Happening! Tiger Shroff's Baaghi 3 In The Pipeline Even Before The Release Of Baaghi 2
- TOO CUTE! Shraddha Kapoor's First Look From Batti Gul Meter Chalu Will Steal Away Your Hearts [PICS]
- A NEW STORY! Shahid Kapoor Begins Shooting For Batti Gul Meter Chalu In Uttarakhand; See Pics
- SURPRISE! Prabhas Is Playing A Cop In Saaho But Not An Honest One? Read Latest Inside Details
- UNKNOWN FACT! Guess What Inspired Prabhas To Become An Actor?
- HEART-WARMING! Here's How A Fan Made Shraddha Kapoor's Day
- Plot Of Rangoon, Starring Saif, Shahid & Kangana Revealed!
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor says being part of Vishal Bhardwaj's upcoming release Haider was a life changing experience for her. 'Haider' is the Bollywood adaptation of William Shakespeare's Hamlet and the final film of his trilogy that began with 'Maqbool' followed by 'Omkara'.
"I have first time experienced a different world of cinema which Vishal sir has put me in. I was surprised to see myself. Also audience wants to see you in different roles. I feel lucky and fortunate to be part of this film. It was a life changing experience for me," Shraddha said in an interview.
The film also stars Tabu, Shahid Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and Kay Kay Menon in pivotal roles.
"In my fifth film to share screen space with great actors like Tabu, Irrfan Khan, Kay Kay Menon, Shahid Kapoor is unbelievable. I feel fortunate to get this opportunity. It was phenomenal to work with such actors.. I used to pinch myself every day," Shraddha said.
The film is set in Kashmir and Shraddha had great time shooting there.
"I had come to Kashmir three-four days before shooting to understand the dialect of Kashmiri people. I used to go on the sets when I was not required also just to observe these stalwarts," she added.
As the trailer of 'Haider' have got a positive response Shraddha hopes the film also does well.
"Usually commercial films have similar feel to the promos but this film is drastically set in a different world. We have got good response for the trailer. The audience is also demanding to see something different," she said.
The film is scheduled to be released on October 2.