- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
Bollywood actress Shraddha Kapoor is now a very happy person. Shakthi Kapoor's daughter on Wednesday announced that she will be the new face of Neutrogena, endorsing their skin care, face care and cosmetics brand.
Shraddha Kapoor was not noticed much in Bollywood when she debuted in Teen Patti and then in Luv Ka The End, but her Aashiqui 2 success landed her in a plum role in Ek Villain.
Mohit Suri's favourite star Shraddha Kapoor rose to fame with these two films. With fame comes money and endorsements. Shraddha Kapoor is now the new face for the brand Neutrogena. Shraddha was very happy that she took to her Facebook page to express her joy.
"Very very happy to announce that I am the brand ambassador of Neutrogena! Shooting as we speak :) Wooooo! #alwaysready," Shraddha posted on her Facebook page.
Shraddha was recently boycotted by the media due to the tantrums that she threw while promoting her Ek Villain.
With Ek Villain is doing good at the box office and Shraddha Kapoor bagged the new endorsement, she is just going towards the right direction.