- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Prabhas Played A Perfect Host For Shraddha Kapoor While She Was Shooting For Saaho!
Shraddha Kapoor has been riding the success wave ever since Aashiqui 2 became one of the biggest hit in the Bollywood film industry.
Her success got an extra push with the super successful status of Ek Villain and Haider, both films which were different not only proved her acting mettle but also minted money at the Box Office.
The actress just wrapped up the shooting of her upcoming film with Varun Dhawan, ABCD 2 and launched her first item number, Dance Basanti from Ungli. The number has been topping the charts and her fans are going crazy with her hot avatar and dance moves.
With her fans base increase on such a drastic step it was only obvious of the actress to finally launch her official Facebook page so has keep in touch with her fans as always as update them on the most happening things in her life. First hand information for all Shraddha Kapoor fans now.
A couple of her fans said, "Shraddha Kapoor, blessed with the most expressive eyes, oozes earnestness as Arshia" and some said, "Shraddha Kapoor pitches in a surprisingly mature and nuanced act". The fans can't stop showering compliments on this beauty and are already reaching out to her on her oage in very large numbers. the fans haven't stopped raving about the pretty actress.
Shraddha Kapoor said, "The digital universe is constantly evolving and more and more people want to connect. We all have loved Facebook as a medium to connect and almost all of us are checking our FB notifications time and again, it was high time I took up to it! And here I am, happy to be on Facebook."