- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
Even with lots of people coming up to her where ever she goes, Shraddha loves interacting with her fans. She is very fond of getting into brief talks with them.
Haider actress Shraddha Kapoor says she respects the feelings of her fans and feels that an actor sustains because of his/her fans. Shraddha considers her fans to be an integral part of her life and always makes times to interact with them, when approached.
The Haider actress who has received all round laurels for her film loves getting into little wee conversations with her fans. She makes sure she signs autographs with personal messages for her fans and also clicks pictures with them.
Shraddha is keen on knowing what her fans think of her and makes sure she implements on the feedback she receives from her fans. Recently, when the actress was at a hotel for her shoot, she bumped into a couple from Indore in the lift. The couple was really startled to meet the actress. They were in complete awe of her.
Shraddha made sure she took out atleast 5 minutes to interact with the couple and had a generic conversation with them. The couple was highly elated by Shraddha's gesture.