- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Prabhas Says That Deepika, Katrina And Alia Are His Favourities Heroines
- Shraddha Kapoor's Kind Gesture! Actress Donates Her Clothes To Help Charitable Institutions
Actres Shraddha Kapoor is very keen to show her upcoming film, Haider to her first ever co-star. Yes, the young actress, who made her debut in the industry with Amitabh Bachchan is very keen for him to watch her film.
There has been a commendable amount of growth that Shraddha's graph has shown from her debut film and now. The actress has given back to back super hits recently and has received immense appreciation from audiences and people from the industry.
Now as Shraddha will be seen in Vishal Bharadwaj's film Haider, she has expressed her wish to show the film to Big B before it is released.
The actress has asked her team to make the necessary arrangements for the screening if he is able to make it. Shraddha wants Amitabh Bachchan to watch the film and take valuable suggestions and advice from him.
Shraddha Kapoor shares, "I made my debut with Amit sir and he was very supportive of me. Now that my next film is at the brink of its release, I would love to have him watch the film and take advice from him." He is the best person to notice her growth as he was around when she took her first step.
Shraddha's next film, Haider will show her in a very different light and her character is very important to the title character of the film, Haider.