- Saaho: Prabhas Shares His Excitement About Shooting For The Action Sequences In Abu Dhabi!
- Saaho: Prabhas Turns A Biker Boy, His Leaked Photos From The Sets Are Droolworthy!
- Shraddha Kapoor Will Get Married To Whom, Papa Shakti Kapoor Has The Answer!
- Prabhas Gets Ready For His Bollywood Debut, Superstar To Romance Pooja Hegde!
- A Big Fat Wedding: Katrina Kaif, Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor Set The Stage On Fire [Inside Photos]
- Prabhas Played A Perfect Host For Shraddha Kapoor While She Was Shooting For Saaho!
Actress Shraddha Kapoor, daughter of actor Shakti Kapoor, roots for a certificate from Guinness World Records for her father as she feels he has done over 700 films, which in itself is 'unusual' and 'worthy' of being lauded.
"My father has done more than 700 films so actually he should get a place in Guinness World Records. I think I should speak to their officials about it," Shraddha Kapoor said here at an event.
"My father has done 700 plus films. It is very unusual. He should definitely get a certificate from Guinness World Records," the Haider actress said.
Shakti Kapoor (56) is known for his villainous as well as comical roles in Hindi filmdom, of which he has been part of for over three decades.
He's one of the few Bollywood actors who played the stereotype Bollywood negative roles with a comic touch with equal finesse. On the other side actress Shraddha Kapoor is busy shooting for her next film ABCD 2 along side Varun Dhawan.