- Radhika Apte Leaked Clip: Shweta Basu Prasad Stands In Defence
- Shweta Basu Prasad Slams Media In Open Letter
- Shweta Basu Prasad's Touchy Poem On Prostitution Episode
- Prostitution Controversy: Shweta Basu Claims Reports As False
- Shocking Revelations Made By Bollywood Celebrities
- Hansal Mehta's Next A Women-Centric Film?
- SRK Got UPSET With Anurag Kashyap? If Shahrukh Khan SCOLDS Me, I'll Sit In A Corner & CRY
Shweta Basu caught in the prostitution scandal is getting a new lease of life after her rehabilitation stint. The actress is a script consultant in Anurag Kashyap's company, Phantom production house.
The production house helmed by Madhu Mantena, Anurag Kashyap, Vikas Bahl and Vikramaditya Motwani is where Shweta Prasad is working now.
Shweta says, "Yes, I am a script consultant at Phantom. I am essentially a curator there, assigned the job of going through potentially promising scripts. It's a job I like doing as it is helping me to grow as an actor when I read the scripts."
Till the time she revives her acting career, she says this is her profession. She rubbishes doing any Hansal Mehta's film.
"I came across a report that I had been signed for a documentary by Mr Mehta. How can I play a role in a documentary? The person who wrote this obviously has no clue what he was talking about," Shweta says.
Although Shweta admits that she met Hansal Mehta, it has got nothing to do with any film.
She says, "I've made a documentary entitled Roots on Hindustani classical music. I took it to show it to Mr Hansal Mehta. His son Jay was also there in his office. They seemed to like my effort. Beyond that there is nothing. Mr Mehta has not offered me a role."
Director Hansal Mehta says, "Shweta's documentary on Hindustani classical music which I saw, is proof of her talent. I am most certainly going to work with her. But I haven't decided on the project."
Let's just hope she gets a new stint in life.