- Kirik Party Hindi Remake: Kartik Aaryan Beats Sidharth Malhotra To Bag The Main Lead!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
Warrior is the word in Sidharth Malhotra's world right now! He is training and bulking up his muscles for his upcoming film Warrior which is very meticulous weight training session to get into the character.
Sidharth Malhotra plays a wrestler in the film and to get those looks he has been training for eight weeks. The actor has put on extra kilos for the looks of a wrestler in Warrior, almost eight to nine kilos from the time he started training. This is the reason why his clothes have become smaller in size.
Sidharth is happy about what he is doing for the film and said, "It's (his new look) going to be completely different from what I have done till date."
'Ek Villain' actor follows his dietary menu without cheating and works out strenuously. His diet food includes that are rich in protein and he eats healthy every 2-3 hours.
Warrior is apparently a remake of the Hollywood flick with the same name starring actors Tom Hardy and Joel Edgarton. The story is about two brothers who face each other in a martial arts tournament. Akshay Kumar plays the other leading star in Warrior.