- Kirik Party Hindi Remake: Kartik Aaryan Beats Sidharth Malhotra To Bag The Main Lead!
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt & Her Ex Beau Sidharth Malhotra Under A Roof; This Is What Happened Next!
- When Alia Bhatt Was Dating Sidharth Malhotra: I Want To Keep Ranbir Kapoor As A Friend In My Life
- Amid Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair, Jacqueline Fernandez Reacts To Dating Sidharth Malhotra!
- Sidharth Malhotra Urges PM For 'Stronger Penalties' Against Those Who Abuse Animals
- Sonam Kapoor's Wedding Party: Ranbir-Katrina, Salman-Aishwarya & Other B-Town Exes Under A Roof!
The young actor has learnt mixed martial arts which is like a full-contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques.
However, Ek Villain actor Sidharth Malhotra liked the art form and wants to keep practicing it as a fitness regime even after the shooting of his next film Brothers. He feels it is a very intense yet excellent form of workout as he finds mixed martial arts different from the regular form.
Sidharth shares, "Mixed Martial Arts is an intense and fast paced regime which conditions your full body. I have learnt it for my film and want to continue practicing it as my regular fitness regime."
Adhering strongly to a strict dietary regime, Sidharth is banking massively on weight lifting and martial arts to get the chiseled physique desired for the film Brothers and he has already put on 8 kilos of muscle weight for the film.