- INSIDE PICS! Kajol, Rani Mukherji, Kareena Kapoor Have A Blast At KJo's Birthday Bash For Mom Hiroo
- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- Priya Prakash Varrier: I'm Looking Forward To Receive Bollywood Offers!
- Aashiqui 3: Sidharth Malhotra Is Open To Work With Ex Alia Bhatt But The Script Is Still A Mystery!
- Bollywood Celebrities Who Posed With SCAMSTER Nirav Modi In His Hay Days! Pictures
- After Akshay Kumar's Padman! Neeraj Pandey's Aiyaary BANNED In Pakistan
- Katrina Kaif To Become A Baby In Next?
The young actor has learnt mixed martial arts which is like a full-contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques.
However, Ek Villain actor Sidharth Malhotra liked the art form and wants to keep practicing it as a fitness regime even after the shooting of his next film Brothers. He feels it is a very intense yet excellent form of workout as he finds mixed martial arts different from the regular form.
Sidharth shares, "Mixed Martial Arts is an intense and fast paced regime which conditions your full body. I have learnt it for my film and want to continue practicing it as my regular fitness regime."
Adhering strongly to a strict dietary regime, Sidharth is banking massively on weight lifting and martial arts to get the chiseled physique desired for the film Brothers and he has already put on 8 kilos of muscle weight for the film.