- Kajol To Play Ajay Devgn's Wife In Taanaji: The Unsung Warrior?
- Helicopter Eela Poster: Kajol Plays An Overprotective Mother; Says She's Here, There & Everywhere!
- After Chanakya, Ajay Devgn To Play India's Legendary Football Coach Syed Abdul Rahim!
- Ajay Devgn To Play Chanakya In Neeraj Pandey's Next; Has This To Say About His Role!
- Ileana D'cruz Posts A Backless Picture On Instagram & Drops The 'F-Bomb'
- Helicopter Eela: Kajol Reveals The First Look Poster Of Her Next Film & It's Quite Interesting!
"He is like a real superhero. Our culture is such that we don't need a lot of back up to become superheros. The character is already larger than life," Devgn told PTI in an interview during a visit to the city.
He was asked to compare his character Singham, who fights against evil forces in his own fiery style, with other superhero films like 'Superman' and 'Spiderman'. "Singham is more real than them.
Now in the sequel the challenge is bigger," the 45-year-old actor said adding that in the sequel to the 2011 blockbuster they have kept everything new except the lead character.
"It has got more drama, action, romance and humour. The stunts are also bigger and better," the actor said. Interestingly, Devgn, who describes himself as a spontaneous actor, went to act in the sequel without any preparation.
"I didn't research at all because I was following the characteristics of one man and how would he react under a given situation. When that situation changes, everything else changes. But his style of working is the same," he said.