- RIP Sridevi! From Katrina Kaif's Heartfelt Post To Jacqueline Fernandez's Musical Tribute
- Smriti Irani Responds To Online Petition Filed Against Pehredaar Piya Ki; Will The Show Be Banned?
- #17YearsOfKyunki: Ekta Kapoor Reveals How Her Life Changed With Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi!
- Blast From The Past! Did You Know Shahrukh Khan Named Smriti Irani’s Stepdaughter?
- Did You Know? Vinod Khanna & Smriti Irani Had Done A Television Show Together?
- Ekta Kapoor Spotted With Her Favourite Bahus – Smriti Irani & Sakshi Tanwar
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
Smriti Irani the new minister for Human and Resource Development, returns to shoot when she joined the unit of Umesh Shukla's All Is Well in Mashobra in Himachal Pradesh.
Smriti recently sworn in as Union Minister in Narendra Modi Government resumed her shooting for the film All Is Well.
Director Umesh Shukla said, "Smriti Irani has already shot extensively with Rishi Kapoor and Abhishek. We are now shooting a song on a train with Abhishek and Asin. After that Smriti Irani is joining us for the rest of the shooting."
The director is all praise of Smriti Irani, "Even while Smriti Irani was contesting the elections she was very co-operative and professional. We never had to cancel a day's shooting because of her. Even now when she's a a minister she has made no re-adjustments in the dates. She joins us as per schedule."
Umesh Shukla informed, "Smriti Irani plays Rishiji's wife and Abhishek's mother. I cast her because she's a good and under-used actress. I wanted someone who would look like a part of one family with Rishiji and Abhishek. And Smriti Irani blended in effortlessly. She has brought in a special feel to the family's profile."