- Ranveer Singh To Be Seen In Conversation With Jaggi Vasudev At IIMB Annual Leadership Conclave
- Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor & Others Go Into A Frenzy As France Beats Croatia At FIFA World Cup 2018
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
Ranveer Singh and Parineeti Chopra starrer Kill Dil is all set to release. The lead actor Ranveer Singh was snapped at Juhu, Mumbai last night. Although, Ranveer is hiding his new hairdo which he is sporting for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Bajirao Mastani, he was happy to pose.
The actor was visibly promoting his upcoming film Kill Dil by wearing a different shoes. On his right leg he was sporting 'Kill' shoes and on his left 'Dil'. This was an innovative idea which only Ranveer Singh can carry off with ease.
He will be seen in a negative role. Ranveer Singh is a die hard fan of Govinda who is extremely happy to have worked with him. They have even got a dance in the film which the duo enjoyed while shooting.
Directed by Shaad Ali, Kill Dil is all set to rock on November 14. Check out the stylish Ranveer Singh who happily posed for the cameras at Juhu, Mumbai.