- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
- EXCITING! Salman Khan & Rekha To Reunite On Screen After 30 Years For This Film
- #MomentsWithSridevi! When Divyanka Tripathi Danced With The Bollywood DIVA Sridevi
- Welcome To New York Review: Full Throttle Assault On Your Senses!
- You Can’t Please Everybody; I Have To See What Makes Me Happy: Sonakshi Sinha
- This Celebrity Model Called Sonakshi Sinha A “Cow” While On The Ramp!
- Salman Khan's Co-star In Veergati, Pooja Dadwal Suffering From TB! Has No Money To Pay For Treatment
Sonakshi Sinha was recently dragged into a controversy when Mumbai Mirror reported that she and Salman Khan have been having issues and that when Sonakshi attended Arpita Khan's wedding, she ended up sobbing the entire night.
The paper reported that things have not been going well between Sonakshi Sinha and Salman Khan, so when the actress approached him at the reception to sort out the issues, it apparently turned into a headed argument resulting in Sonakshi crying.
This particular news, reported by Mumbai Mirror spread fast and wide leading to every news portal carrying this news. Sonakshi Sinha read the news reported by the paper early in the morning and took to twitter to trash the paper and the false news they have reported.
She tweeted, "And the award for best fiction goes to vickey lalwani from mumbai mirror. U have to read the rubbish he has written today." This clearly indicates that all is well between Salman and Sonakshi, the proof for which is the candid selfie she posted with the actor on the day of Arpita Khan's reception.
And the award for best fiction goes to vickey lalwani from mumbai mirror. U have to read the rubbish he has written today 😂😂😂— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) November 27, 2014