- Kriti Sanon All Set To Play Parvatibai In Panipat! Read Details
- Panipat TEASER POSTER! Sanjay Dutt, Arjun Kapoor & Kriti Sanon To Star In Ashutosh Gowariker's Next
- Mumbai HC Refuses Interim Relief To Ranveer Singh & Arjun Kapoor In AIB Event Row
- Sridevi's Demise! Arjun Kapoor To Do UNTHINKABLE For Janhvi Kapoor While She's SNAPPED On Dhadak Set
- Sridevi's Demise: Despite HURT Arjun Kapoor Turns Supportive For Step-Sisters Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor
- LAST JOURNEY PICTURES! Sridevi Dressed Up As A Beautiful Bride In A Red Saree; Live Update
- IT'S CONFIRMED! Prabhudheva To Direct Salman Khan's Dabangg 3 [READ DETAILS]
"Since it was an action film and involved loads of chasing sequence, she had to be out all the time with me. It was a difficult film to shoot but she never complained about it once. These team efforts add value to a film and she is a team player," Arjun, 29, said in an interview.
"She is a thorough professional. She is very intelligent and sorted in her craft. She knows exactly how to go about her work. She was a pleasure to work with," he added.
'Tevar', a remake of 2003 Telugu blockbuster 'Okkadu', is produced by Arjun's producer father Boney Kapoor and uncle Sanjay Kapoor. It will hit theatres on January 9, 2015.
The Amit Sharma- directed film has not gone through any major script changes from the original except for the setting.
"We just gave the film a different setting of Mathura and Agra. We made minor changed to it to take our story forward in that world. We have added and subtracted on the basis of length. We held the structure of the original," Arjun said.
This is the first time that Arjun has collaborated with his father, who also met with a minor accident during the shooting.
"It was good to work with dad as we got to spend a lot of time together. His accident during the shooting shook me emotionally. He was on his way back from the shooting location to home. The incident took place after pack-up on that particular night. The moment I spoke and found out he was fine, I was put at ease. He was fine and that was the most important thing," he said.
In the film, Arjun would be stepping into the shoes of Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu. The film was also made in Tamil before getting its Hindi adaptation.
"I have watched both the versions of the film and the inherent energy in the original film excited me to do it. The film is on-the-run story of an ordinary boy who gets into an extra-ordinary situation. It is something which I always wanted to do. It's not a larger-than-life-character but his deeds are," the actor said.
Arjun would be sporting a rugged look in 'Tevar' again after his debut film 'Ishaqzaade'.
"I play a character of an Agra-based guy Pintoo Shukla, who is very fond of Kabaddi. He is a Kabaddi champion. He is vary passionate about the game and it is the only excitement in his life. He is very sweet and lovable rogue in the film. He is a college goer but he is not interested in studying."