- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
The actress's has not had that good of a career in Bollywood with most of her films tanking big time, and this time she is leaving no stone unturned to publicize her movie as much as possible. But no matter how much she tries, the actress always grabs attention for her loud mouthed statements and fashion sense.
The actress was recently quoted saying, "I don't think I fit in this industry or anywhere. I wear weird clothes and say weird things. I don't follow the norms. I think one has to be original to stand out... form your own path rather than following someone else's path."
I agree with her, Sonam is quite a unique personality but there is a character that the actress feels she resembles and that is the role of Mili from her movie Khoobsurat, the actress told, "None of my characters in the films that I have done so far are close to me but this one is. 'Khoobsurat' is more like me. Rhea (producer sister) and Shashanka Ghosh (director) very sneakily worked on the role. I was not aware about it till I read the first draft. This is the first time the character was written specifically for me."
Eagerly waiting for the movie's release so that we can finally get to know how Sonam is in real life.