- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
The style icon of Bollywood Sonam Kapoor added the much required charm to the ongoing IIJW 2014 ramp. The Raanjhanaa actress looked like a gorgeous princess as she graced the ramp in diamond jewellery for Rio Tinto's Nazraana.
Sonam Kapoor has been the showstopper for many designers at many fashion shows. However, the celebrity kid manages to look stunning every time. Dressed in a white dress and diamond jewellery, Sonam looked extremely classy at IIJW 2014 ramp.
Sonam Kapoor after delivering hit film with Dhanush in Raanjhanaa and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag with Farhan Akhtar, is all set to appear in Khoobsurat. Sonam is playing the role of Mili which is very much inspired from the bubbly role Rekha played in Hrishikesh Mukherjee's hit film, Khubsoorat. Sonam's new film Khoobsurat marks the Bollywood debut of Fawad Afzal Khan.
After seeing the showstopper avatar of stylish Sonam Kapoor at IIJW 2014, we seriously feel that the actress must try her hands into designing as an alternative career or side business.