- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
Actress Sonam Kapoor who is known for her fashion sense in the industry says that she always strives to be original.
In a recent interview, Sonam Kapoor talks about her idea of style and why she chose to do Khoobsurat.
"Being an original is the whole reason I did Khoobsurat. I am not rebellious. But I am who I am. I like to speak the way I speak and wear what I like to wear," said Sonam.
The actress feels that in order to become successful in the industry, one has to have some originality.
"Some say that if I dress a certain way people will think I am sexy and I am sexy then I will be successful. But to me that's unneccesary. Beacuse people only follow originals. See, if you look back you see people who have been successful have always been different. They have always had a certain idea of who they are," asserted Sonam.
Well, Sonam Kapoor is considered as style-icon of Bollywood and may be her urge to be different and original has helped her getting the tag.