- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
Actress Sonam Kapoor is one bold diva of Bollywood but the actress has a rather strange kind of a phobia.
Sonam has a phobia of elevators and the actress recently tried to overcome it.
Sonam Kapoor who will soon be seen in the movie Khoobsurat recently was in Bangkok and on request from sister Rhea, Sonam agreed to ride up a 55 storeys building in an elevator.
"I got into the elevator and when I came out, I felt I was going to faint. But I was fine," said Sonam.
However, Sonam is still struggling to overcome the phobia as she always tries to avoid getting into an elevator.
"If I have to go up several floors, then I go right into the corner of the lift and stand there. Of course, when I am stressed out, then I avoid it altogether and take the stairs instead," the actress added.
Well, we all have some phobia and it is good on Sonam's part that she is trying to fight her phobia.
Sonam Kapoor's upcomin filgm Khoobsurat is a remake of 1980 film by the same name in which Rekha donned the character.