- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Sonam Kapoor ATTACKS Donald Trump Over Elephant Hunting! Calls Him Imbecile
- CRUEL WORLD! Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slammed For CUTTING CAKE On Her 21st Birthday Post Sridevi's Demise
- Sridevi's Daughter Jhanvi Kapoor Turns 21! Sonam Kapoor Calls Her The Strongest Girl Ever
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Farewell Sridevi! Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor And Others Attend The Funeral
- Sonam Kapoor Turns Into A Hot Chick For Her Next?
Actress Sonam Kapoor is one bold diva of Bollywood but the actress has a rather strange kind of a phobia.
Sonam has a phobia of elevators and the actress recently tried to overcome it.
Sonam Kapoor who will soon be seen in the movie Khoobsurat recently was in Bangkok and on request from sister Rhea, Sonam agreed to ride up a 55 storeys building in an elevator.
"I got into the elevator and when I came out, I felt I was going to faint. But I was fine," said Sonam.
However, Sonam is still struggling to overcome the phobia as she always tries to avoid getting into an elevator.
"If I have to go up several floors, then I go right into the corner of the lift and stand there. Of course, when I am stressed out, then I avoid it altogether and take the stairs instead," the actress added.
Well, we all have some phobia and it is good on Sonam's part that she is trying to fight her phobia.
Sonam Kapoor's upcomin filgm Khoobsurat is a remake of 1980 film by the same name in which Rekha donned the character.