- Dulquer Salmaan Confirms His Association With Zoya Factor!
- Sonam Kapoor ATTACKS Donald Trump Over Elephant Hunting! Calls Him Imbecile
- CRUEL WORLD! Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slammed For CUTTING CAKE On Her 21st Birthday Post Sridevi's Demise
- Sridevi's Daughter Jhanvi Kapoor Turns 21! Sonam Kapoor Calls Her The Strongest Girl Ever
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Farewell Sridevi! Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Sonam Kapoor And Others Attend The Funeral
- Fawad Khan Celebrates Christmas With His Family! Picture
Sonam, whose chemistry with Fawad in the remake of Hrishikesh Mukherjee's 1980 'Khoobsurat' has been appreciated, says she cannot wait to work with the actor again.
"People have loved our performances and also our chemistry in the movie. They are going crazy over the romance. Fawad and I are working together again for sure," the actress told PTI.
The 'Raanjhanaa' star said she is shocked at the audience's response to 'Khoobsurat' and now feels the film should have been released on a bigger scale.
"We released it on 900 screens because we did not expect this kind of reaction. People thought this will be another 'Aisha' but they were surprised with the film. People have given a lot of love to our movie. They are praising me so much and I feel weird because I don't think I have done something really great. It feels surreal," Sonam said.
The actress, who has had back-to-back hits with 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag', co-starring Farhan Akhtar, 'Ranjhanaa' with Dhanush and now 'Khoobsurat', said her co-stars feel she is lucky for them.
"All my heroes have been my friends even after the completion of the films so maybe it is true that I am lucky for them. I think even they feel the same. But keeping jokes aside, I don't think I should give myself that much credit. I feel I select the right projects and the correct heroes," said the young star, who has started shooting for her next film with superstar Salman Khan.
Sonam, who first shared the screen with the 'Dabangg' star in her debut movie 'Saawariya' in 2009, says she is over the moon about romancing him in Sooraj Barjatya's family drama film 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo'.
"I am living a dream right now. The shooting of the movie has started. Salman is so handsome and such a fantastic and amazing person to work with. I am on cloud nine," she said.