- Sridevi Felt Parents' Bad Karma Goes Into Their Children; Was Scared To See Janhvi Kapoor Suffer!
- Janhvi Kapoor Revealed The First Reaction Of Sridevi When She Decided To Be An Actress!
- Is There A RIFT Between The Two? Arjun Kapoor To Miss Jahnvi Kapoor's Dhadak Screening!
- Janhvi Kapoor Not Excited About Being Compared To Sridevi; Wants To Create Her Own Identity!
- Janhvi Kapoor Told Sridevi, 'I Don't Want You To Tell Me How I Should Do It' Before Shooting Dhadak!
- Arjun Kapoor On Janhvi & Khushi: They’re Very Nice, Sensible Kids, Maybe More Than Me, Too
This film under Boney Kapoor's home production is about the turbulent relationship between a stepmother and her stepdaughter.
Producer Boney Kapoor is absoutely elated about this project and sahred his joy in a media statement. The film is scheduled to go on floors in January 2015.
"It's the story of the stormy relationship between a woman and her 18-year old stepdaughter. We will be casting a new girl as Sri's daughter", Boney Kapoor said.
He went on to add, "I've been on the look-out for a subject for Sri for a very long time. Nothing seemed to be right. She has played everything that she could possibly play. I had to find something unusual for her. I think I've found the right subject."
While her daughter Jhanvi is all set to enter Bollywood, Sridevi is tight-lipped about any such news. Jhanvi sure would fit the bill if they plan to cast her in this film.
Sridevi is currently busy with her Tamil project starring Vijay and a Kannada film starring Sudeep.