- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Shahrukh Khan was very enthused and happy after his rendezvous with West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Wednesday ahead of a special performance with Happy New Year (HNY) cast members to celebrate the success of their latest offering.
Shahrukh Khan along with the director of Happy New Year Farah Khan, Sonu Sood met Mamata Banerjee.
SRK tweeted, "In Kolkata I always get so enthused about life when I meet MamataDi. Her energy and the fish I get to eat. Now to Xaviers in a bit."
Happy New Year which released on October 24, has turned out to be a gold spinner as it minted Rs.108.86 Cr in the opening weekend.
Shahrukh Khan along with Farah was in Kolkata to entertain the audience at St. Xavier's College with HNY actors Sonu Sood and Vivaan Shah.
The heist drama also stars Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Jackie Shroff and Boman Irani.
Shahrukh arrived in style with Farah and was whisked away in a vehicle due to security resons. he was surrounded by fans who snapped pics.
Produced by Shahrukh's Red Chillies Entertainments Pvt. Ltd. (RCE), the film raked in Rs.104.10 crore in Hindi, the dubbed Telugu version grossed Rs.2.92 crore, while the Tamil version earned Rs.1.84 crore.
Happy New Year has become the highest opening weekend ranker in Indian films so far.