- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Although film promotions always fall under the head of expenditure for any producer, Shahrukh Khan has planned a differnt kind of promotion for Happy New Year which is rather likely to bring huge profits for the film makers.
It has been learnt that Shahrukh Khan has planned multiple shows in various nations along with the cast of Happy New Year as a mark of the film's promotion.
The film Happy New Year directed by Farah Khan is a multi starrer flick featuring SRK, Deepika Padukone, Abhishek Bachchan, Sonu Sood, Boman Irani and all these stars are supposed to present various shows across the globe.
The Happy New Year family will be hosting the grand shows in the months of September and October just before the film's release and preparations have alrady begun.
If reports are to be believed, makers of Happy New Year can be lucky enough to grab around Rs 200 crores even before the film's release as each show is supposed to be fetching Rs 7 crores and the team has planned to do around 25 to 30 shows.
Well, considering the popularity SRK enjoys, he is truly the Badshah of Bollywood and if his master plan clicks then Happy New Year is certain to make the makers immensely happy.