- How Is Shahrukh Khan In Real Life, Arrogant, Full Of Attitude Or Humble? Fans Reveal The Truth
- 21 Years Of Yes Boss: Juhi Chawla's Throwback Pic With SRK Will Crack You Up!
- Shahrukh Khan's Meer Foundation Sets Up An Initiative For Acid-Attack Survivors!
- Salman Khan & Akshay Kumar Make It To The Forbes Highest Paid Celebs’ List, Shahrukh Khan Not On It!
- Shahrukh Khan Pulls Wife Gauri Khan's Leg With His Hilarious Comment On Her Pic With Suhana!
- Katrina Kaif's First Look From Zero: Shahrukh Khan Asks 'Why So Serious?'
Finally, the wait is almost over for Kolkata Knight Riders and the fans as Shahrukh Khan will be reaching the grand celebration venue within a few minutes.
Eden Gardens is all set to celebrate the Kolkata Knight Riders victory in the IPL 7 and the only wait now is for the franchise owner Shahrukh Khan.
Shahrukh's flight was delayed and thus the proud owner of the team is late to reach the Eden Gardens where a royal felicitation is awaiting for the KKR players in the presence of West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee, several state ministers, sports personalities and scores of enthusiastic fans.
Few minutes back SRK tweeted, "Kolkata driving to Eden sorry to make u all wait. Could not be avoided cos of flight delay. Sorry just reaching in 20 mins or so (sic)."
Earlier, the victorious KKR players enjoyed an overwhelming reception at the airport where thousands of KKR fans welcomed the stars with praising slogans.