- The Kindest Superstar Ever! How Shahrukh Khan Helped Irrfan Khan Will Make You Respect Him Even More
- A BIG LET DOWN: These Superstars Will Not Be Attending The IIFA Awards 2018
- Here's Why Priyanka Chopra BROKE UP With Her Superstar EX-BF; Dating Nick To Heal Her BROKEN Heart!
- Funny Race 3 Memes! SRK, Ranbir Kapoor & Abhishek Bachchan TROLL Salman Khan In Their Style!
- Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Collaborate For A Film After Good Ten Years!
- Did Sanjay Leela Bhansali Drop The Idea Of Working With Salman Khan? We're As Confused As You Are!
Ahead of Father's Day, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and US President Barack Obama have emerged as the most admired dads in a new survey.
Matrimony website Shaadi.com conducted an online survey with over 5,500 respondents to find out who the most popular father is.
When Indian women were asked about the country's most popular father, Shahrukh, who has three children, got the lion's share of votes, while Obama topped the charts when the ladies were asked about famous fathers of other nationalities.
Interestingly, 42.5 percent of the women surveyed voted for Shah Rukh as 'India's Most Popular Father', followed by master blaster Sachin Tendulkar, who got 36.9 percent votes and then Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who received 20.6 percent votes.
When the women were asked to vote for 'Most Admired Dad' from famous fathers of other nationalities, 40.3 percent of them chose Obama, followed by musician Will Smith (31.4 percent), former football ace David Beckham (15.2 percent) and tennis champion Roger Federer (13.1 percent).
Commenting on the survey results, Gourav Rakshit, chief operations officer, Shaadi.com, said in a statement: "The survey highlights that people adore and idolize celebrities who spend quality time with family despite their celebrity status."