- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
Porn star turned actress Sunny Leone is certainly one of the hottest diva in Bollywood now. Sunny is one such Bollywood actress who is believed to be very fun-loving and can certainly carry herself pretty well in shorts and minis.
However, apparently the Indo-Canadian beauty was not so good in fashion during her teenage years, neither was she very social and interesting. In fact, Sunny Leone believes that she was a ‘nerd' as a teenager.
Sunny Leone has posted a picture on her Twitter page which shows Sunny as a sweet growing teenage girl. While, the old picture is certainly worth viewing, it's the caption which is even more interesting.
The Ragini MMS 2 actress, Sunny Leone posted the vintage picture with the caption saying, "4 everyone who doesn't believe I was a total nerd growing up here's the proof.priceless!Enjoy making fun of me :) (sic)"
Sunny also laughs at herself with another post saying, "jeez I don't know how my parents let me dress like this. Maybe that's why they took the photo. So they could laugh at me forever!! (sic)"
Nevertheless, sizzling Sunny Leone is happy being the way she was and she is. "I've never been the cool kid on the block & I don't think I will ever be :)it's completely fine with me.I'm happy living in my dork bubble (sic)," posts Sunny.