- Awkward Incident! When Zareen Khan Faced Difficulties In Shooting Bold Scenes [Shocking Revelations]
- Iulia Vantur's Latest Instagram Post Targets Daisy Shah?
- Hate Story 3 Actress Zareen Khan Posts The Most SHOCKING Pictures Of Hers, But Wins Our Heart!
- Bipasha Basu Gets Engaged To Karan Singh Grover?
- Chick Magnet: Jacqueline Fernandez Tries To Cozy Up With Salman Khan At Filmfare!
- Did Zareen Khan Gatecrash Filmfare Awards Just To Sit Next To Salman Khan?
Filmmaker Vishal Pandya plans to start shooting for Hate Story 3 from November. He wielded the megaphone for the first time to direct Hate Story 2, a sequel to the Vivek Agnihotri-directed 2012 release, and the Sushant Singh, Surveen Chawla and Jay Bhanushali-starrer did well at the box office.
So now Pandya is looking forward to make Hate Story 3 and said it's a "different story" and that "erotic" is part of the narrative. "We don't want to make a film just for the heck of it. Both 'Hate Story' and 'Hate Story 2' have raised the bar, so the third instalment is much more challenging," Vishal Pandya told.
"We have come across a superb script, but I am not allowed to talk about it right now. I will start shooting for 'Hate Story 3' form November and the film will be widely shot abroad," he added. Pandya has yet to finalise the cast of the film.
"We are still short-listing actors. I will be able to reveal the names in the next two weeks," he added. While the director has not revealed the names, secret sources have confirmed that Sunny Leone may well play the lead in the film.
So be ready to see hottie Sunny Leone seduce you in the upcoming erotic thriller Hate Story 3.