- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
Former adult star Sunny Leone talks about how she made a big name in the adult film industry and how she eventually left the porn industry to get into Bollywood.
While, the porn industry is supposed to be something where people are forcefully fitted, Sunny Leone reveals that she entered the adult film industry by her own choice.
Currently Bollywood actress Sunny Leone says that she wanted to have her own adult entertainment production company with complete control over it. "I choose to own a production house so that I could produce, own, direct and distribute my own content and of others. It was a logical step to take to be successful un the business," said the Ragini MMS 2 actress, Sunny Leone.
Meanwhile, the former porn star Sunny Leone also reveals what made her leave the adult film industry and shift to Indian entertainment sector. Sunny informs that a google serach in 2011 changed everything for her when she found that a production team of Big Boss at Mumbai are looking for a adult film actress and thus, Sunny roped in the opportunity.
"My husband cum manager Daniel Weber and I talked it through and decided it would be a great chance to explore a new entertainment market," asserted Sunny.
However, Sunny now claims that she has left behind her career in adult film industry and is now only focussed in to stay in Bollywood.