- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
- Sunny Leone Talks About Her Daughter: Nisha Is The Light Of My Life
- Attention Sunny Leone Fans! The Beauty Queen Will Visit Kerala Again!
- HORRIBLE! Some People Used My Old Images Against Me & I Found That Really Disturbing: Sunny Leone
Actress Sunny Leone is all set to walk the ramp for a jewellery brand at the India International Jewellery Week (IIJW).
Sunny Leone will be seen in a totally different avatar as the sizzling actress will don a different look for the show.
The Ragini MMS 2 actress feels thrilled to be the showstopper for the jewellery brand at IIJW.
"For the first time, I am going to experiment with my look completely which will be a paradigm shift from my image. It's going to make me feel inherently royal and rustic," Sunny said in a statement.
"I find the jewellery pieces so alluring and enticing that I would be the happiest person to possess the collection," she added.
"It will be all about conviction, and a look that screams lavishness," said the owner of the brand.
Well, after the success of Ragini MMS 2, 'Baby Doll' Sunny Leone has been enjoying all round attention.
Sunny Leone's latest item song 'Pink Lips' from the film Hate Story 2 has released recently.