- Sunny Leone Shares A Heart-touching Post On Daughter Nisha's First ‘Gotcha’ Anniversary
- Karenjit Kaur: The Untold Story Of Sunny Leone Trailer Is Out! Watch It Here
- 'Don't You Have Clothes To Wear?' Sunny Leone, Daniel Weber TROLLED For Posting 'Inappropriate' Pics
- Baby Doll Singer Kanika Kapoor Refutes The Cheating Allegations Levelled Against Her! Read Statement
- Sunny Leone: I Went In A Direction My Parents Did Not Want Me To Go!
- HAPPY NEWS! Sunny Leone & Daniel Weber Are Now Proud Parents To Twins Via Surrogacy
Though filmmaker Bobby Khan says that the adult superstar Sunny Leone's Leela is a family drama, he also says that the actress' glamour quotient will be high and he would try for an U/A certificate for the movie.
"The script of the film is very strong and it's a clean family drama, but we do understand that since Sunny is part of the project, there is a lot of expectation from the audience, so I can't cheat my audience," Bobby said.
The actress had scorched the screen with her bold avatar in Ragini MMS 2 and Jism 2.
"All I can say is though it is a family drama, Sunny's glamour quotient will be high in the film. There are a few scenes in the film which require a little boldness, but we have shot it subtly and not shown it over the top.
"As a director I will try my best to fight and get a U/A certificate for the film, so let's see," he added.
The film has been widely shot in Rajasthan.
Talking about Sunny's look in the film, Bobby said, "Sunny plays three characters in the film, so she has three different looks. I can assure you that Sunny will be seen in a never-seen-before avatar on the celluloid. I have tried to make her look like a Bollywood heroine and I hope the audience accepts it."