- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Sanju Box Office: Ranbir Kapoor To Break The Highest Record Of Salman Khan; Rivalry To Get Intense
- Bigg Boss Season 12: British Adult Film star Danny D Reacts To Being A Part Of Salman's Show!
- Bigg Boss 12: Tentative Contestants List Out! Salman To Co-host The Show With Ex-Girlfriend Kaif?
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Jodhpur Court Hears Salman Khan’s Plea Against Conviction!
- Salman Khan Gets Mocked As He Goes UNNOTICED At A Dubai Mall; What Happened To His Popularity?
In a first of its kind venture, POGO has partnered with upcoming Bollywood movie Kick to create a special TV presentation with Salman Khan and Chhota Bheem. The special titled Bheem aur Salman ki Kick will air on 27 July at 12:00 PM only on POGO.
The 90 minute special presentation is an action-packed combination of Salman Khan's antics and never-seen-before episodes of Chhota Bheem. Audiences will be entertained by both superheroes sharing anecdotes on defeating villains and displaying some super cool moves, especially their own unique kick style.
Salman had some candid confessions to make about Chhota Bheem. He said, "Mere bare mein itna mat sochna, dil mein aata hu, samajh mein nahin. Lekin Chhota Bheem toh dil mein bhi aata hai aur samajh mein bhi."
"Villain Bheem ke peeche, Bheem villain ke peeche", Salman chuckled at this remembering his dialogue from the film and exclaimed, "Too much fun!"
Krishna Desai, Ex. Director & Network Head - Kids, South Asia, Turner International India Pvt. Ltd. said, "At Turner, we believe in engaging our audiences by delivering unique and entertaining content. This one of a kind partnership between POGO and Kick will bring together India's most beloved heroes - Salman Khan and Chhota Bheem! We couldn't be more excited at the promising success of this initiative!
For Bheem aur Salman ki Kick, Salman Khan recorded links that will be synced with the plot, boosting the narrative to that of a Bollywood mega blockbuster.