- Neetu Kapoor Was Never This Sweet To Katrina Kaif; Showers Love On Ranbir's GF Alia Bhatt Yet Again!
- Alia Bhatt’s Latest Instagram Posts Are All About Boyfriend Ranbir Kapoor & His EX-GF Katrina Kaif!
- Trending: Here's Alia Bhatt Singing Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Is Ranbir Kapoor Upset? Alia Bhatt DITCHED Neetu Kapoor's Birthday Because Mahesh Bhatt Told Her To
- Brahmastra: Nagarjuna To Make His Comeback In Bollywood With This Ranbir-Alia Starrer?
- Mahesh Bhatt BREAKS SILENCE On Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor's Affair; Says, 'Relationships Have Seasons'
Actress Alia Bhatt feels that success should not go over to your head as it can make the person overconfident. Alia gave two hit films after making her Bollywood debut in the year 2012.
Alia was quoted saying, "No, success shouldn't sink in because then it goes to your head and you become over confident. Your work starts suffering. People start getting irritated. I don't think that will ever help you to grow as an actor and a performer."
Alia, daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt said that she also work hard to survive in the film industry. Alia was quoted saying, "We get a platform, but we work as hard as an outsider. It's not my fault that my father is a director. He has made a mark, so I can't go with that tag for the rest of my life."
Alia made her debut with the film Student of the Year, but to bag that film, the bubbly actress was asked to give audition. The Highway actress said, that the audience want to see talented actor and they are no more kind hearted to the star kids.
Alia said, "If I had not proved myself with my other two films, then audiences would not have accepted me. If I didn't have that in me then obviously there would have been that struggle, but obviously there was something that connected me with the audience that is allowing me to be able to choose and be happy with my work."
Alia's next film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania will hit the theatres on July 11, 2014.