- OUCH! Sidharth Malhotra Confirms His Break-up With Alia Bhatt Brutally; Says Perfect Girl's A Cheat
- INSIDE PICS! Alia Bhatt Had A 'Working' Birthday But We Are Jealous Of Her
- Dear Alia Bhatt, A 25 Year Old Fan Girl Wants To Celebrate YOU & Be Like You - Flawed Yet Perfect
- EMOTIONAL! Alia Bhatt's Mother Soni Razdan Reveals The Reason Behind Her Daughter's Name
- Mashallah! Alia Bhatt Turns Burqa Clad & We're Totally Swooning Over Her New Avatar From Raazi
- THE TRUTH IS OUT! Alia Bhatt REACTS To Rumours About Dating Her 'Brahmastra' Co-Star Ranbir Kapoor
- Sadak 2: Sanjay Dutt & Mahesh Bhatt Share A Heart-Warming Bond; Here's The Proof!
Actress Alia Bhatt feels that success should not go over to your head as it can make the person overconfident. Alia gave two hit films after making her Bollywood debut in the year 2012.
Alia was quoted saying, "No, success shouldn't sink in because then it goes to your head and you become over confident. Your work starts suffering. People start getting irritated. I don't think that will ever help you to grow as an actor and a performer."
Alia, daughter of filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt said that she also work hard to survive in the film industry. Alia was quoted saying, "We get a platform, but we work as hard as an outsider. It's not my fault that my father is a director. He has made a mark, so I can't go with that tag for the rest of my life."
Alia made her debut with the film Student of the Year, but to bag that film, the bubbly actress was asked to give audition. The Highway actress said, that the audience want to see talented actor and they are no more kind hearted to the star kids.
Alia said, "If I had not proved myself with my other two films, then audiences would not have accepted me. If I didn't have that in me then obviously there would have been that struggle, but obviously there was something that connected me with the audience that is allowing me to be able to choose and be happy with my work."
Alia's next film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania will hit the theatres on July 11, 2014.