- Do You Know The Malayalam Actress Who Competed With Aishwarya Rai & Sushmita Sen?
- Shilpa Shinde’s Look For Dan Dana Dan Inspired By Main Hoon Na’s Sushmita Sen!
- Sushmita Sen Describes Women’s Day In The Best Possible Way!
- HEART-BREAKING! Shahrukh Khan & Amitabh Bachchan Get Emotional After Attending Sridevi's Funeral
- Sridevi Funeral Live! TEARY-EYED Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Sushmita Sen Pay Their Last Respects
- PICS! Sushmita Sen Paid A Tribute To Rekha's Umrao Jaan On The Ramp & It's BEAUTIFUL Beyond Words
Actress Sushmita Sen is excited about her making her debut in the Bengali Film industry. Actress said that it's a home coming experience for her. Sushmita was quoted saying, "In four days I am going to Kolkata to shoot for my first Bengali film and I am very excited about that. It's like a homecoming, it's like going back to my roots."
Sen, also said that she was earlier scared to do Bengali films, but now has overcome her fear. The 38-year-old actress said, "I can do a Tamil, Telugu or any other language film, but I am (was) scared of doing a Bengali film. (Now) I have got over that, and I'm working with some amazing actors and I'm looking forward to it."
Title of her debut film is Nirbaak which is directed by Srijit Mukherjee and is produced by Venkatesh Films. Sushmita will be seen opposite actor Jisshu Sengupta and Ritwick Chakraborty.
Sushmita also confirmed that she is approached for the Gaurang Doshi's upcoming film, in which she is supposed to share the screen space with actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Sushmita said, "This unfortunately is something that Gaurang Doshi (producer) will be able to answer better. But yes there is a script both of us are considering together."
Sushmita Sen and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan share cold vibes since a long time. Reports are that the friendship between the two former beauties turned soar when, Sushmita Sen clinched the title of Miss Universe in the year 1994, and Aishwarya had to settle with the Miss World title in the same year.