- When Salman Khan Embarrassed Janhvi Kapoor By Telling Her To Dance In Front Of Katrina Kaif & Others
- Did Salman Khan Pay The Hospital Expenses Of TMKOC Actor Kavi Kumar Azad?
- When Salman Khan WARNED Katrina Kaif & Jacqueline Fernandez That He Will Lock Both Of Them In A Room
- Kamal Haasan To Share Frame With Salman Khan For The First Time; Thanks To Dus Ka Dum 3!
- Amitabh Bachchan’s Kaun Banega Crorepati To Replace Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum?
- 16 Years Of Devdas: Aishwarya Rai Kept Dancing With BLEEDING Ears; Shahrukh REPLACED Salman Khan
Makhdoom Brothers, a city-based clothier, designed and manufactured the wedding sherwani. Studded with Swarovski beads of crystal glass from Austria, the golden-colour sherwani is made of Jamawar, a special cloth.
"We have also used dabka beads. It's all handwork. It took 15 days for four workers to prepare this," said Abid Mohiuddin, one of the owners of Makhdoom Brothers.
He said that since Salman and his family members were guests of Hyderabad, they decided to present the sherwani as a gift. He, however, declined to reveal its price.
Started in 1895, Maqdoom Brothers were official caterers for the Nizams, the rulers of erstwhile Hyderabad State. They presented a Jodhpuri to former prime minister Manmohan Singh and sherwanis to former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf and former South African president Thabo Mbeki.
The sherwanis for Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik for his marriage with Indian tennis ace Sania Mirza also came from Maqdoom.