- Taapsee Pannu's Much-needed Getaway!
- NEW BUG! Tollywood Heroines Turning Entrepreneurs
- OH! Taapsee's Loss Is Lavanya Tripathi's Gain
- #FriendsDay Special: Best Friends & Famous Party Gangs Of Tollywood
- #IIFAUtsavam Day 1: Celebrities, Highlights & Winners List
- PHOTOS: Celebrities At PVP Daughter, Pearl V Potluri's Half Saree Function
The 27-year-old, who made her Bollywood debut with Chashme Baddoor, got excited when director Neeraj Pandey approached her for a role in his film Baby because of her talent.
The Special 26 director was searching for an actress whose dialect in Urdu was crisp and clear and finally his search ended at Taapsee.
"All Neeraj asked me to do was to read a few lines which had quite a few Urdu words and phrases. Being a Punjabi girl, people expect me to have a north Indian influence in my speech, but to his surprise I managed decently well I guess," Taapsee said in a statement.
The espionage movie Baby, which stars superstar Akshay Kumar in the lead role, Madhurima Tuli, Rana Daggubati, Danny Denzongpa and Anupam Kher, will hit the theatres on January 23.
Trailer of the movie Baby was released on Wednesday and has received a lot of appreciation.