- Vatsal Sheth Marries Ishita Dutta In Hush-Hush Ceremony; B’wood Stars Kajol-Ajay & Others Attend
- Puneesh-Bandgi, Gautam-Diandra, Karishma-Upen…8 Contestants Who Got Intimate In The Bigg Boss House!
- Bigg Boss 11: Not Sabyasachi, But Dhinchak Pooja To Get Evicted; Housemates To Reveal Their Secrets!
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 7: Siddharth Shukla Not Dating Tanisha Mukherjee
- Shahrukh Khan’s 50th Birthday: Here Is How SRK Thanked Manish Paul, Tanisha Mukherjee... For Wishes
- Khatron Ke Khiladi 7: Final List Of Contestants - Tanisha Mukherjee, Siddharth Shukla, Jay-Mahi…
- Television Stars – Upen Patel, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Tanisha Mukherjee… Wish Fans On Dussehra
- RIP APJ Abdul Kalam: Upen, Karishma, Radhika Madan, Tanisha, Gauti… Took To Twitter To Pay Homage
- Baahubali Storm: TV Stars Upen Patel, Tanisha Mukherjee… Praise Karan Johar’s Spectacular Film!
- Armaan Kohli Met Ex-Flame Pooja Batra Over Lunch!
- Upen Patel Took Karishma Tanna To London To Meet His Family?
- Karishma Tanna-Upen Patel's 1st Valentine's Day Together, To Spend On A Holiday?
Actress Tanishaa Mukerji took a step in the philanthropic direction with her latest initiative, ‘Go Pink'. She launched this initiative in support of the fight against breast cancer.
Tanishaa decided to take to the social network in order to garner support for this cause. Throughout the week, she shared facts on her page about breast cancer in an attempt to create awareness about this deadly disease.
The actress believes that educating people about breast cancer is the most important step towards fighting the disease effectively. Tanishaa encouraged people to get tested for breast cancer since the fear of having cancer, especially of this kind, is one of the primary reasons for people to refrain from going for the test.
"We must all do what we can to protect ourselves and our loved ones from this disease. The first step towards it is to create awareness and educate people about breast cancer. I too had my first Breast Cancer test at 23 as my grandmother and my aunt had cancer. So you must be aware & get your tests done," Tanishaa adds.
Constantly in touch with her fans on social media, Tanisha has even invited them to send her their pictures while wearing something pink in support of the ‘Go Pink' Campaign. To encourage them, she donned something in pink everyday too. Check out the slider...
Tanishaa For Breast Cancer Awareness
The actress has also showed support to the Prashanti Cancer Care Mission's Food Bank. This initiative aimed at providing basic amenities to poor cancer patients in order to help them maintain at least the minimum levels of nutrition and hygiene that is required especially while undergoing treatment to cure cancer.
Tanishaa's Pink Phone
The actress-turned-producer has a strong determination and the never-say-never spirit it takes to contribute significantly to the fight against a disease as lethal as cancer.
Tanishaa With A Message
In a country where the female body is still considered taboo, she believes that the fear shouldn't stop a woman from caring about her own body.
Tanishaa Mukerji For A Noble Cause
Tanishaa is among the first female celebrities to have initiated a full-fledged campaign to bring the topic out in the open this Cancer Awareness Month.