- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
Priyanka Chopra will be seen in the role of Olympic Boxing champion Mary Kom in the biopic and Priyanka's makeup artiste Subhash Shinde ensured that the actress resembles the boxer's looks well.
There are a couple of scenes in the film where Priyanka gets injured while boxing and the makeup artiste took care that the injuries look real.
"I visited many hospitals and observed minute details. I wanted to create a clear distinction between old and fresh wounds," said Priyanka's makeup expert Subhash Shinde.
Moreover, some portion of the movie Mary Kom requires Priyanka to be seen as bald and the expert has supposedly done that to perfection. "It took two-three trials to get Priyanka's bald look right but she was very encouraging," said Shinde.
It is to be mentioned, Shinde used prosthetics (which is not so common among Indian makeup artistes yet) for Mary Kom which helped him creating real-looking wounds and bald look for Priyanka.