- Priyanka Chopra Wanted To Once Marry Television Actor Mohit Raina?
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Send A Message To The 'Haters'!
- Complete Details About Salman Khan & Disha Patani's Roles In Bharat Revealed!
- Priyanka Chopra Is Too Dark To Be Crowned Miss India; When A Jury Member Passed A Racist Remark
- Priyanka Chopra Spotted Celebrating B'day With Nick Jonas; Madhu Chopra Comments On Their Marriage
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra! Here Are 7 Most Defining Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
Priyanka Chopra will be seen in the role of Olympic Boxing champion Mary Kom in the biopic and Priyanka's makeup artiste Subhash Shinde ensured that the actress resembles the boxer's looks well.
There are a couple of scenes in the film where Priyanka gets injured while boxing and the makeup artiste took care that the injuries look real.
"I visited many hospitals and observed minute details. I wanted to create a clear distinction between old and fresh wounds," said Priyanka's makeup expert Subhash Shinde.
Moreover, some portion of the movie Mary Kom requires Priyanka to be seen as bald and the expert has supposedly done that to perfection. "It took two-three trials to get Priyanka's bald look right but she was very encouraging," said Shinde.
It is to be mentioned, Shinde used prosthetics (which is not so common among Indian makeup artistes yet) for Mary Kom which helped him creating real-looking wounds and bald look for Priyanka.