- Did Tiger Shroff Refuse To Work With Ranveer Singh? Karan Johar Reacts To Reports!
- Ananya Panday Shares A Throwback Picture With Her Mom & It's Too Good To Be Missed!
- Salman Khan Takes A Massive Dig At Young Actors; Is He Targeting Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor?
- Disha Patani Sizzles In A White Monokini & Tiger Shroff Goes Shirtless! View Pictures
- Is Disha Patani Really Dating Tiger Shroff? She Finally BREAKS Her Silence On The Issue
- Disha Patani BLASTS Trolls! Says She Doesn't Need Anyone's Approval To Post Pictures Online
Actor Tiger Shroff is very fond of tigers and the actor wants to offer something special to his tigress on the International Tiger Day.
Tiger Shroff who made his Bollywood debut with the film Heropanti recently adopted a four-year-old tigress named Lee.
Tiger Shroff adopted the tigress at the Maharajbagh zoo in Nagpur and also paid a recent visit to see the howabouts of his favourite animal.
Tiger Shroff who is very concerned about the rapid decrease in the number of tigers, instructed the zoo authorities to provide fresh meat to the tigress and also a special shelter during the monsoons.
As a matter of fact, Tiger Shroff has been bearing all the expense of the tigress since he adopted her and pays regular visits to check her condition.
Tiger Shroff is a big time lover of tigers as he feels tigers are a unique combination of power and beauty.
Tiger Shroff's debut film Heropanti starring Kriti Sanon in opposite did good business at the Box Office.