TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Akshay Kumar can manage multiple film projects and a TV show with ease. The actor says time management is easy if you love your work.
Touted as Bollywood's action titan, Akshay is ready to make a comeback to TV with a unique dance-based reality show "Dare 2 Dance" and he's excited about it. But where does he find the time to take up TV projects especially when he does three to four films in a year?
"I am doing TV after a long time...but even that's not acceptable," Akshay, who has earlier hosted "MasterChef India" and multiple seasons of "Fear Factor - Khatron Ke Khiladi", said in a jocular tone.
About time management, he said: "There are 24 hours in a day. Sleep for eight hours, exercise for two hours and the rest of the hours you have with you to do what you want. There's enough time for everything. There's no rocket science to it."
An early riser, the actor is known to lead a disciplined life and he wakes up at 5 a.m. regularly. Asked about the source of his energy, he quipped: "Chyawanprash", referring to the healthcare product.
On a serious note, he said: "If you enjoy your work, energy comes on its own. If your work becomes your passion, you get the energy automatically." The actor was recently busy shooting for Life OK's "Dare 2 Dance" in Cape Town, South Africa, and he came back to the country Tuesday.
On Wednesday, he launched the show in the capital, where he's also now reportedly going to be busy shooting for a film.