- Why Didn’t Surveen Chawla Attend Rubina Dilaik & Abhinav Shukla’s Wedding?
- Worst feeling Ever! Surveen Chawla Felt Demotivated Because Of A Star Kid Once; Details Inside
- Haq Se Actress Surveen Chawla Says Marriage Has Made Her Life More Beautiful!
- NEW PICS: Surveen Chawla’s Secret Marriage! Rubina Dilaik & Keerti Kelkar Turn Surveen’s Bridesmaids
- INSIDE PICS Of Surveen Chawla’s Fairytale Wedding In Italy: The Actress Opens Up About Her Marriage!
- Kissa PLASTIC SURGERY Ka! Surveen Chawla Went Under The Knife? Looks DIFFERENT In Her Latest Picture
As the lead actress in the film Hate Story 2 actress Surveen Chawla has done a lot of bold scenes with her co-star Jay Bhanushali, she describes them as a portrayal of "sensuality and sexuality", not skin show.
"If you ask me, I am most comfortable in my skin. Today I am extremely happy for who I am, what I am and that to me is sensuality and sexuality, not showing off skin," Surveen said at the promo launch of the film.
"That (showing skin) is only a way to showcase glamour and nothing more than that. So I don't give it a lot of importance to that," she added.
It has been directed by Vishal Pandya and produced by Vikram Bhatt.
Surveen wants the Indian audience to stop smirking at bold scenes in Hindi films now.
"Time has come when we stop being hypocrite about it and show love the way it is supposed to be shown. I think time and cinema have changed," Surveen said.
"We acclaim films from overseas and say 'what a great job done'. But when we Indians do it, it becomes weird. For me and every professional, it's just a job, I don't see a reason why it should be prohibited," she added.
Before Hate Story 2, Surveen was seen on the small screen and Punjabi films.