- She Is PISSED OFF! An Angry Bipasha Basu SLAMS Pregnancy Rumours; Says 'Kinda Getting Irritating'
- OH MY GOD! Is Bipasha Basu Pregnant With Her First Child; Spotted Hiding Her BABY BUMP?
- OO-LA-LA! Bipasha Basu-Karan Singh Grover's LIP LOCK Caught On Camera [Inside Birthday Party Photos]
- Karan Singh Grover & Bipasha Basu Expecting Their First Baby? Read This Before Congratulating!
- Bigg Boss 11: Did Salman Khan Ask The Makers To Remove Bipasha & Karan Singh Grover’s C*nd*m Ad?
- EMBARRASSING! Bipasha Basu Met Ex-Boyfriend At A Diwali Party With KSG & Something AWKWARD Happened
If you readers thought that 'Katra' song from Alone made heads turn, check this new song 'Touch my body' where Bipasha and Karan Singh Grover's chemistry is just unexplainable.
From the time the trailer was out the chemistry between the lead pair is the big topic of discussion, they have been rumored to be in a relationship too.
This song just proves that the lead pair Bipasha and Karan have an awesome chemistry on-screen. Bipasha Basu tries her best to get Karan's attention by seducing him in this party number.
The song is a recreated and rearranged version of 'Don't be Shy' by Rouge which is retouched by Raghav Sachar for Alone.
This film is a much-awaited movie about conjoined twins played by Bipasha written by 'Ragini MMS 2' fame Bhushan Patel. Trailer of the movie was such a hit and reached million views in just a day.
Watch the song here...