- Salman Khan Will Not Forgive Arjun Kapoor; Rejects Boney Kapoor's Film Cos Of Him
- Salman Khan-Arjun Kapoor’s Ugly Spat Causes A Major Financial Loss For Boney Kapoor!
- Sridevi Would've Been So Glad To See Arjun Kapoor Caring For Janhvi Keeping All The Bitterness Aside
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Parineeti Chopra & Arjun Kapoor Go On A Travel Excursion For Namaste England
- Arjun Kapoor Slams A Media House For Posting A Troll Article On Jhanvi Kapoor's Dress!
Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor on Wednesday termed the recent sexual assault on a young woman by a taxi driver in the capital as humiliating, and said every man should be ashamed of himself following the incident.
An Uber taxi driver raped a 25-year-old business analyst in his cab while dropping her home in north Delhi December 5 night.
"Our country is only getting known for stuff like this. It's such a sad thing that has happened, and yet again," Arjun said.
"...the kind of check they (Uber officials) have done for that man to get selected (as a driver)...obviously there is negligence. So today, the government has to stand up and make sure that it never happens again. It's very humiliating," he added.
The young actor says when incidents such as this happen, he doesn't feel proud of being an Indian.
On the work front, Arjun will next be seen sharing screen space with Sonakshi Sinha in "Tevar". The film will hit screens Jan 9, 2015.