- Varun Dhawan, Karan Johar, Vaani Kapoor & Others Attend Bhumi Pednekar's Birthday Bash! Pictures
- 'Chachu No 1' Varun Dhawan Introduces His Niece To The World, Says It's Love At First Sight!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
- Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan, Big B, Madhuri Dixit, Anil Kapoor & Others Wish Everyone A Happy Eid
While, Remo D'Souza's ABCD sequel will witness Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor making some hip hop dance moves, Varun says that he is highly inspired by Shraddha Kapoor.
"Sometimes, I look at Shraddha practicing and her commitment inspires me. It challenges me as a performer. To sum it up, this film is a tribute to all the dancers who slog endless hours to teach the stars how to shake a leg," says Varun Dhawan.
He further added,"The kind of dance I have done in my previous films is very different and relatively easy from what ABCD 2 requires."
Varun Dhawan has been in a weight-losing spree with rigorous dance practice for ABCD 2. "My focus now is to sculpt a dancer like body. I am hitting the gym twice a day for two hours and rehearsing in the afternoons," said the Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania actor.
This will be the first time that Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor will be seen pairing on the screen.