- Sonam Kapoor's Reception: Did Varun Dhawan Just Make His Relationship Official With Natasha Dalal?
- Ranbir Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Good For 'Ram Lakhan' Remake: Subhash Ghai
- Sonam Kapoor Spotted With BF Anand Ahuja; Arjun Kapoor & Varun Dhawan Caught Practising For Sangeet
- Sorry Sonam Kapoor! Deepika Padukone Might Skip Your Wedding For This Reason
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit To Play Alia Bhatt's Dance Teacher In This Sanjay Dutt- Varun Dhawan Film?
- Kalank: Madhuri Dixit Begins Shooting For This Sanjay, Varun, Alia, Sonakshi & Aditya Starrer!
Seems like actor Varun Dhawan don't want to take chance with his upcoming film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Varun Dhawan attended the promotional event of the film HSKD despite suffering from high fever.
Taking his ill health lightly, Varun entertained his fans at the event. As per reports, Varun sang and danced with the audience at the promotional event. Well, seems like the junior Dhawan has learnt how to keep his audience happy.
Sources close to Varun said, "Since Varun had a high fever, it was suggested that the event should be called off. But he said that since he has already committed, he won't back off due to the illness. So, he accompanied Alia to the venue as planned earlier."
Varun fell ill while returning to Mumbai from Pune. However, his excitement for the movie didn't stop him from promoting his film which will release on July 11, 2014.
TV actor Siddharth Shukla is also making his Bollywood debut with the film Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania.
Varun has teamed up with his Student Of The Year co-star Alia Bhatt for the film. Alia plays Varun's love interest in the film HSKD. Both Varun and Alia have teamed up with filmmaker Karan Johar for the second time.