- Veena Malik Opens Up About Her Painful Divorce! Now Wants Her Husband Back!
- Good News: Veena Malik Delivers A Baby Girl
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Veena Malik Blessed With Baby Girl – PICS
- Veena Malik's Reaction On 26 Years Of Imprisonment!
- Veena Malik Sentenced To 26 Years Of Jail By Pakistan Court!
- It's A Baby Boy For Veena Malik
Being sentenced to 26 years of imprisonment on charges of blasphemy, Veena Malik and her husband Asad Bashir Khan have filed an appeal against the court's verdict.
A petition was filed against actress Veena Malik, her husband and the owner of a channel in Pakistan with the allegation that Veena and her husband hosted a program which was against religious values.
However, Veena is happy that certain organisations have stood in support of the couple. "We are happy to see that our voice has been heard in all corners of the world. All the leading publications from around the world have covered the issue strongly. Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch are on it. We are hopeful that we will get true justice," said actress Veena Malik.
Veena who has been convicted on charges of blasphemy further asserted that she and her husband are true to their religion and they can't do anything that will go against Islam. "As a Muslim, I and my husband strongly believe in the institution of Islam. Therefore it's beyond our wildest imagination to be part of anything that directly or indirectly disrespects the institution," said Veena.