- Veena Malik Opens Up About Her Painful Divorce! Now Wants Her Husband Back!
- Good News: Veena Malik Delivers A Baby Girl
- Ex-Bigg Boss Contestant Veena Malik Blessed With Baby Girl – PICS
- Veena Malik: I Can't Do Anything That Is Against Islam
- Veena Malik Sentenced To 26 Years Of Jail By Pakistan Court!
- It's A Baby Boy For Veena Malik
After being sentenced to 26 years of jail by a Pakistan court, actress Veena Malik has now come up with her reaction on the verdict.
While, the court sentenced 26 years of imprisonment for Veena Malik and her husband on charges of blasphemy, the actress believes that nothing bad will happen to her as she has faith on higher courts.
"26 years! Come on. 26 years is a lifetime. But I have faith in higher courts in Pakistan. When the final verdict comes, it will do justice to me. Nothing bad is going to happen," Veena Malik was quoted by a tabloid.
Mumbai 125 KM actress, Veena Malik further said that she has faith on Pakistan's judiciary and she has done nothing wrong. "I have faith in Pakistan's judiciary. I have faced ups and downs in my lifem but I am sure that I have not done anything wrong," said Veena.
It is to be mentioned, Veena Malik and her husband in the month of May this year conducted a TV show in which the duo were seen getting married with some religious songs being played in the background. A petition was filed against Veena Malik, her husband and the owner of the channel alleging blasphemy.