- Daddy Movie Review: A Poor Screenplay Is The Main Culprit In This Arjun Rampal Starrer!
- Arjun Rampal Talks About How 'Rock On' Changed His Life For Good!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Did Kapil Sharma Make Arjun Rampal Wait? Here’s What Arjun Has To Say…
- Did Arjun Rampal Really Misbehave With Fans Who Asked Him For a Selfie? Read Details
- Arjun Rampal Says 'Daddy' Was Creatively Satisfying
- Daddy Trailer: Arjun Rampal STUNS As Gangster-Turned-Politician Arun Gawli!
- EXCITING NEWS! Salman Khan Pens A Romantic Song For Race 3
Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal celebrated his birthday in style this year when he turned 42 on 26th November, 2014.
He not only engaged with his fans through a live chat on Twitter answering their questions, but his die hard fans also had an opportunity to wish him through a tab on his official Facebook page.
Later on he also thanked his fans through a special video where he was grateful to them for their love and support. In his video, Arjun expressed his gratitude towards his fans for their wishes .
Watch the actor as he thanks his fans for all their birthday wishes. Recently, Arjun Rampal was dragged into unwarranted gossip which was published in Mumbai Mirror.
Arjun Rampal was linked with Sussanne Khan which was not taken well by the actor. Arjun Rampal and even Hrithik Roshan also took it to Twitter to thrash the newspaper.
Arjun Rampal will be seen in Roy next opposite Jacqueline Fernandez which will also feature Ranbir Kapoor. It will be out in theaters in 2015.