- This Is What Ranbir Kapoor Said About Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Statement On Casting Ranveer For Sanju
- Sanju: Vidhu Vinod Chopra Admits He REJECTED Ranbir Kapoor; Wanted To REPLACE Him With Ranveer Singh
- Sanju Was Shattered! Film Industry Had Banned Sanjay Dutt When He Came Back From Jail The First Time
- Vidhu Vinod Chopra To Shoot His Upcoming Film In Jammu Migrant Camps!
- MUST READ! Sanjay Dutt REVEALS How He Is A Part Of Ranbir Kapoor Starrer Dutt
- FIRST TIME EVER! Anil Kapoor & Sonam Kapoor Team Up For A Film Which Goes On Floors Today In Patiala
Director-producer Vidhu Vinod Chopra's Hollywood film 'Broken Horses' is all set to release on April 10, next year.
Chopra, who has produced 'Munnabhai' series, '3 Idiots' and 'PK' besides directing 'Mission Kashmir' and 'Parinda', said it was challenging to make a film in Hollywood.
"Making a film in Hollywood was extremely challenging, it's the first time ever that an Indian has co-written, directed and produced a Hollywood film. But the challenge turned out to be a lot of fun. It was very fulfilling for me as a filmmaker," Chopra said in a statement.
Set in the shadows of the USMexico border gang wars, 'Broken Horses' deals with the bonds of brotherhood, the laws of loyalty, and the futility of violence.
Chopra and Abhijat Joshi (PK, 3 Idiots, Lage Raho Munnabhai, Mission Kashmir) co-wrote the script based on an original story by the director.
Fox Star Studios will market and distribute the film in India.
"It is pleasure for us to associate with the legendary film maker Vidhu Vinod Chopra and it's a proud moment for us to be involved in the marketing and distribution of Broken Horses - the first Hollywood film ever to be written, directed and produced by an Indian film-maker.
Broken Horses is a fantastic film and we are proud to announce its release date to be April 10 next year," said Vijay Singh, CEO, Fox Star Studios.
The film's cast features Vincent D'Onofrio (Men In Black), Anton Yelchin (Star Trek) and Chris Marquette besides popular Spanish actress, Maria Valverde (Exodus), Thomas Jane, and Sean Patrick Flanery.