- NTR Biopic: Vidya Balan Confirms That She Is Set To Play Balakrishna's On-screen Wife Basavatarakam
- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
"After Bobby Jasoos, I will start shooting for Humari Adhuri Kahaani in september. I am quite thrilled and extremely happy to be associated with Mahesh Bhatt through this film. We will soon start shooting for this film," said Vidya.
To be directed by Mohit Suri, Humari Adhuri Kahaani will be co-produced by Bhatt under his banner Vishesh Films and Fox Star Studios.
The film also features Emraan Hashmi and Rajkummar Rao.
Having made her cinematic debut in 2005 with Parineeta, an adaptation of a 1914 eponymous Bengali novel, Vidya has proved her versatility film after film. Her strong presence and performance in films like No One Killed Jessica and Kahaani have made her a sought after name in Bollywood.
Her next film, Bobby Jasoos revolves around a female character and she will be seen romancing young actor Ali Faizal. The film is directed by Samar Shaikh and co-produced by Dia Mirza and her beau Sahil Sangha.
Talking about her acting career so far, Vidya says that she "keeps on hunting for different roles" and that she never understood the difference between "conventional and unconventional films."
"I don't understand conventional and unconventional things (films). There are different kinds of people (in Bollywood) and some people have the guts to pull off different roles. I keep hunting for different roles," she said.
" Parineeta was an unconventional debut and it happened instinctively. I get bored easily and for me, an actor is someone who lives different people's life with different roles. With each film I get to do different films," she added.