- STRANGE LOVE! Mira Rajput Once Threw Hubby Shahid Kapoor Out Of Their House
- Oscars 2018! Aamir Khan Says Sridevi Deserved The Oscars Mention
- Sridevi's Funeral: Rekha Started CRYING After Hugging Janhvi; Deepika Padukone Says Final Goodbye
- Sridevi's DEMISE! Vidya Balan Says My 'Inspiration Is No More'
- Aami Controversy: Here Is What Vidya Balan Has To Say!
- NASTY REMARK! When Shahid Kapoor Compared Kareena Kapoor To A BUFFALO; Took A Shocking Dig At Her
Versatile actress Vidya Balan is looking forward to shoot Mohit Suri's Hamari Adhuri Kahani. She says it would be her second intense love story after her debut film Parineeta.
The film's shoot starts in October.
"I try and give every character I play a particular look. So this ('Hamari...') is definitely towards that...we are preparing for it," the 35-year-old said at an event to raise funds for the underprivileged.
"All I can say is that it is an intense love story and I haven't done (such) a love story after 'Parineeta', and so I am looking forward to it," she added.
Vidya is particularly excited about working with Suri.
"Mohit Suri is a director whose work I have always enjoyed immensely. (Mahesh) Bhatt saab is writing the script, so it's all come together beautifully," she said.
Her co-star in the film will be Emraan Hashmi.
"Working with Emraan always feels good. This would be our third film together," said the actress, who has earlier worked with the serial kisser of Bollywood in The Dirty Picture and Ghanchakkar.
Hamari Adhuri Kahani is reportedly based on Bhatt's life and it's scheduled for a June release next year.