- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Gold: Akshay Kumar's Latest Song Chad Gayi Hai Is Out! Watch Here
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Kapil Sharma’s Midair Spat To Akshay Kumar’s Sexist Comments, Television Controversies You Must Know
- Akshay Kumar Visits Sonali Bendre After Getting To Know She's Diagnosed With High-Grade Cancer!
- John Abraham Is Unfazed By Box Office Clash With Akshay Kumar!
Filmmaker Vipul Shah attributes his success to his wife Shefali Shah and says that they don't mix their personal and professional life.
"I will approach her only if I have something that will justify her as an actress. Besides, we both don't mix our personal and professional life", Vipul says when asked when do we see him directing Shefali, a versatile actress.
"I think that unless and until you have a strong support system, you can't achieve what you are set out to. She has been very solid with me, she stood by me. Had she not supported me, I don't think I would have been able to do whatever I am trying to do. Her contribution has been immense," he added.
Right now Shah is busy promoting his Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty. As far as future plans go, reports indicated that Shah will be directing the Namastey London sequel soon.
When asked about the same, he said, "I am not too sure about 'Namaste London' sequel or some other film will go on floor. This year or early next year I will be starting my own film."
Holiday hits the theaters on June 6 which is directed by A.R. Murugadoss.